Exposure. Experience. Income.
University sophmores, juniors and seniors who are interested in accounting as a career can apply for our Intern Career Development Program. In addition to providing exposure to “real world” accounting, your internship will give you a chance to learn about the profession and be exposed to a variety of services, including tax, auditing, and business consulting. We provide an environment that is open and interactive, utilizing a hands-on approach to learning.
Why Intern with Jones & Roth?
Decisions. Should your first job be in a large firm or a small firm? Both have their advantages and disadvantages. Which firm should you choose? Jones & Roth is one of the few firms in the Pacific Northwest that can offer you a blend of large and small firm benefits. We are one of the larger firms in Oregon with 80-plus wonderful people, 19 specialized industry and service teams, plus three offices statewide, yet our entire staff still gets together during the year for work/social events. No matter how many clients and deadlines, we still make time for summer picnics, holiday parties, baby showers, sports teams, parking lot BBQs, and popsicles in the refrigerator. Visit our Facebook page and say hello!
– Our internships are paid positions.
– Internships are year-round, not restricted to the summer months or tax season.
– Flexible work schedules set to accommodate your class schedule.
– Positions are often available in all three of our main offices: Eugene, Hillsboro and Bend.
– Access to the latest technology.
– Our firm culture. Even when we are busy, you’ll see smiles and hear laughter.
– Long-term employment possibilities. Most of our interns are later hired as full-time staff accountants after graduation. In fact, several of our former interns are now managers, senior managers and partners in the firm.
Intern with Jones & Roth
Get interactive “real world” accounting experience.
Tricia Duncan, CPA
Director of Human Resources/Career Coach
Tricia leads recruiting at Jones & Roth and has earned a reputation as a valued career development resource for accounting professionals across the US. Tricia is a Certified Public Accountant and Kolbe Certified™ Consultant. She has been with Jones & Roth since 1994.