This 1-day conference held at the A-dec Education Center in Newberg, Oregon will bring together experts from Jones & Roth CPAs, Bank of America, and A-dec to explore strategies and decision criteria for dental practice equipment upgrades.
The sessions will include an in-depth look at tax reform updates and strategies, key decision considerations, and financing options.
In addition to the business sessions, A-Dec will present a 1 hour CE credit training session utilizing the Angles of Access training device, featuring patient and operator seating that allows the dental team to gain better vision and access to the oral cavity while reducing and minimizing physical stress.
Learner Outcomes / Objectives:
- Identify key decision factors when upgrading equipment
- Understand tax, financing, and cash flow implications of upgrading equipment
- Understand the most important planning opportunities in regard to Tax Reform
- Obtain CE Credit for the Angles of Access training device
Who Should Attend:
- Dentists interested in expanding their practice
- Dentists in purchasing a practice
- Dentists wanting to understand the latest tax implications and opportunities
- Elliott Tracy, CPA is a key member of the Jones & Roth Dental Team. He specializes in providing dentists with cash flow planning, practice benchmarking, business strategy, and tax planning. Elliott has built a reputation as a top resource for practices looking to maximize their profit and he is often called upon to be a featured speaker at dental conferences across the Northwest.
- CJ Williams is a Vice President for Bank of America Practice Solutions and specializes in financing for Dental Practice start-ups, expansions, additional locations, refinances and real estate.
- Aaron Mangelsdorf is a manager at A-Dec and works with local private practice dentists, dental schools, government, and community health clinics in Oregon and SW Washington.
- Shane Bangs is a manager at A-Dec and works with local private practice dentists, dental schools, government, and community health clinics in Oregon and SW Washington.