Form 990 Updates & Best Practices
May 24 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am$65
Nonprofit Association of Oregon
Nonprofit Fiscal Managers Association workshop
Thursday, May 24, 2018
7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Continental Breakfast & Presentation at 7:30 a.m., Networking at 9:00 a.m.
Fritz Duncan, CPA, Partner/Shareholder, Jones & Roth CPAs & Business Advisors
Laura McKay, CPA, Manager, Jones & Roth CPAs & Business Advisors
There are many complexities to the Form 990. Join Fritz Duncan, CPA and Laura McKay, CPA to explore the Form 990. We will discuss what every nonprofit needs to know about the Form 990 and share best practices and policies for ensuring compliance with reporting requirements. You’ll gain valuable information that could affect the way you raise funds, market and run your organization.
After attending this session, you will be able to:
- Identify changes on the 2016 Form 990
- Clarify IRS requirements, key schedules and special considerations
- Utilize the Form 990 as a Marketing Tool
- Identify Form 990-T requirements regarding Unrelated Business Income
Who should attend?
- Executive Directors
- Fiscal Managers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Financial Directors / Managers
- Board Members