From Compliance Requirement to Organizational Success
Partnering with FQHCs for audit compliance and maximizing organizational opportunities
Federally Qualified Health Centers look to us to provide:
- Annual Audited Financial Statements
- Preparation of Financial Statements & Supplementary Schedules
- Uniform Guidance Compliance Single Audit
- 330 Grant Program Compliance Audit
- Other Grant Program Compliance Audits
- Preparation & Submission of the Data Collection Form
- Preparation of Federal Form 990 & Applicable State Tax Returns
- FQHC Dashboards & Key Performance Indicators
- Industry Benchmarking
- Patient Claim Billing Internal Control Review
- Medicaid & Medicare Cost Reporting
- Our FQHC Audit Team is often engaged to address an immediate compliance requirement, such as an audit or tax return.
- However, our philosophy is to use the interaction to validate successful practices, identify opportunities for improvement, and to assess performance relative to others in the industry.
- Our goal is to educate and coach the organization’s management team and board of directors. We have developed an industry leading financial management dashboard for FQHC board members and management that outlines key performance indicators critical to organizational success.