Webinar: “Denial Management: Strategies to Improve Cash Flow”
Presenter: Elizabeth W. Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC
Think your medical practice has a healthy revenue cycle? If you haven’t focused—really focused—on insurance denials, then think again. Denials might be the most underestimated and poorly understood sources of significant cash leakage from your practice’s revenue cycle.
National speaker and practice management expert Elizabeth Woodcock shows you how to dig into the causes of claim denials in your practice and drastically reduce lost revenue.
Learn how to:
• Assess denial patterns and discover their root causes
• Quantify the financial impact of denials
• Utilize more streamlined processes to correct and resubmit denials
• File effective appeals of denials and underpayments
• Develop strategies to prevent denials and improve staff productivity
About the Presenter:
Elizabeth Woodcock is a professional speaker, trainer and author specializing in medical practice management. Elizabeth has focused on medical practice operations for more than 20 years. Combining innovation and analysis to teach practice operations, she has delivered presentations at regional and national conferences to more than 200,000 physicians and managers. In addition to her popular email newsletters, she has authored 15 best-selling practice management books, and published dozens of articles in national healthcare management journals.