Healthcare Webinar “2019 State of the Industry”
Originally presented as a live webinar, author and healthcare practice expert Elizabeth Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC gave us a sneak peek at what medical practices can expect in 2019.
“The times they are
In this timely session, Elizabeth Woodcock, a nationally recognized expert on medical practice management, operations, and revenue cycle, shares her predictions and tips for this year.
• How to successfully participate in the 3rd year of the Quality Payment Program
• Best practices for managing increasing patient financial responsibility
• Opportunities to take advantage of Medicare’s new virtual communication codes
• Massive overhaul to Evaluation and Management coding requirements
This Webinar is for:
• Practice Managers
• Clinic Financial Managers
• HR Managers
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Elizabeth Woodcock, MBA, FACMPE, CPC is a professional speaker, trainer, and author specializing in medical practice management.
Elizabeth has focused on medical practice operations and revenue cycle management for more than 15 years. She has authored several best-selling practice management manuals and textbooks and published dozens of articles in national health care management journals.
She is a Fellow in the American College of Medical Practice Executives and a Certified Professional Coder. In addition to a Bachelor of Arts degree from Duke University, she completed a Master of Business Administration in health care management from The Wharton School of Business of the University of Pennsylvania.