Behavioral Health Clinics / CCBHCs
Your mission is client-centered behavioral health care. Jones & Roth can help you keep that focus.
Our understanding of the behavioral health environment, and our specific expertise from both the nonprofit and federal government compliance perspective make us a great partner for Behavioral Health Clinics.
We combine our nonprofit accounting expertise with years of experience working with clinics who rely on grants and payer system revenue streams. This unique capability has proven very valuable to the Behavioral Health Clinic community.
While many clinics initially come to us for help on an immediate concern, we typically end up consulting with the organization’s staff or board members to increase the organization’s wellness over the long term.
Dedicated Behavioral Health Advisor
Expertise in Behavioral Health compliance
Efficient testing during fieldwork
Reporting and Compliance Peace of Mind Services:
- Annual Audited Financial Statements
- Single Audit of Major Federal Award Programs
- CCBHC Grant Program Compliance Audit
- Preparation and Submission of the Data Collection Form
- Preparation of Federal Form 990 and applicable state tax returns
Audit Expertise Geared to Behavioral Health Clinics:
- Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) application & requirement implementation guidance
- Guidance on internal controls
- Compliance with federal grants
- Benchmarking and best practices
- Sliding fee discount provisions
- Primary care integration
- Prospective Payment System (PPS) rate costing guidance
Behavioral Health Advisor
Mathew Hamlin, CPA