Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC)
Your mission is patient centered care. Jones & Roth can help you keep that focus.
Our understanding of the FQHC environment, and our specific expertise from both the nonprofit and federal government compliance perspective make us a great partner for Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs).
We combine our nonprofit accounting expertise with years of experience working with medical clinics who rely on payer system revenue streams. This unique capability has proven very valuable to the FQHC community.
While many FQHCs initially come to us for help on an immediate concern, we typically end up consulting with the organization’s staff or board members to increase the organization’s wellness over the long term.
At Jones & Roth we speak FQHC!
Designated FQHC Team
Expertise in FQHC billing cycles & compliance
Efficient testing during fieldwork
Reporting and Compliance Peace of Mind Services:
- Annual Audited Financial Statements
- Single Audit of Major Federal Award Programs
- 330 Grant Program Compliance Audit
- Preparation and Submission of the Data Collection Form
- Preparation of Federal Form 990 and applicable state tax returns
Audit Expertise Geared to FQHCs
- Guidance on internal controls
- Compliance with federal grants
- Benchmarking and best practices
- Sliding fee discount provisions
“While we are often called in to meet a compliance requirement, our goal is to provide a consultative perspective that results in improved organizational effectiveness.”
— Brian Newton, CPA
“At Jones & Roth we speak FQHC”
— Mathew Hamlin, CPA
Brian Newton, CPA
Partner & Shareholder
Mathew Hamlin, CPA